Sunday, March 31, 2013

Week 10

Well, I have absolutely no problem saying that I struggled through most of this class. I cant say for sure the exact reason, other than maybe my lack of prior working knowledge with this type of work. I did fine until we started working with some of the web development structure more in depth. Which I know is barely scratching the surface! Thinking I need to practice tinkering with this stuff before I take another class that is similar to this one.

After talking to many different people, I found out that they received introduction to several of the programs that we used in this class. I am 33, and from Arkansas, so as you can imagine computers and the Web were still very much in their infancy compared to the leaps and bounds that technology has made since I graduated high school in 1997! Here is my link. I know it is super bland. Sorry...
http://ceweb.uml.edu/jerwi11003/

No comments:

Post a Comment