Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 4


Well, at this point in the class, I really am not sure what to think. Content seems to be all over the place. Instruction continues to be very vague, and my patience growing thin.

I figured out how to change the font color in our web pages, and embed the pictures and videos. I just seems like it is much more of a labored function than it should be. Don’t get me wrong, I am a very capable problem solver, and critical thinker, but some of this seems over the top. At least if it were more organized I feel like I could decipher it a lot easier. At the close of each week, I always find myself wondering if there is something that I may have missed with this class.

Aside from all of the negative things, I feel more confident manipulating, and creating a web page. The ftp is a very easy feature to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment