Sunday, January 27, 2013

Internet Impact on Education

I have just recently began my journey in the world of education. I have been extremely apprehensive in taking this step. The reason/ excuse has mainly been that I am in the military, and never staying in one place to long, I was very worried that I would not be able to accomplish this. However, the world of on line education has left me with no excuse, so I took the plunge! It has allowed me to participate in all the necessary classroom discussion, as well as complete the class work from any location that I might find myself. It has been a huge adjustment since I have been out of school for 15 years. Last semester was a bit of a learning curve trying to get into the swing of things. I passed all the classes, but really learned how powerful the Internet is. It allowed me to explore resources that I had no clue even existed. I think that the Internet has increased the opportunity ten fold for people that are in a similar situation as myself. There are so many options, whether it is a certain certificate you are interested in, or you want to complete a Masters program.

No comments:

Post a Comment